First Sencha/Gyokuro Tasting Workshop
Sunday, Mar 26, 2017
14:00 - 15:00
After our successful monthly matcha workshops, now we are glad to host our first Sencha workshop. You can enjoy more types of green tea compare to Matcha workshop.
Host: Takahide Suzuki Time: March 26 (Sunday), 2017 14:00 - 15:00
- Small Sencha lecture: the host will introduce us the history of Japanese green tea and Sencha, the culture background of Sencha and knowledge of green tea types.
- Sencha tasting: the host will use Sencha and Gyokuro and Houjicha for tasting. And he will show some more kinds of Sencha. For example Gemmaicha, Kukicha and etc. The participant can find what is the difference of each Sencha with smell and looks.
- Special taste of Gyokuro: the host will introduce a special way of tasting gyokuro tea leaves by adding soy sauce and Katsuobushi seasonings.
- Making your own Sencha tea: pouring your own Sencha and you will get a piece of our R&R premium matcha chocolate on the side :)
- Q&A: Do you have any questions about Sencha or Japanese tea? Feel free to ask in our Q&A part at the end of the workshop!
Maximal: 8 people Workshop fee: 22.5 euro/p.p.
How to sign up: A pre-payment is needed for signing up. Please send email to [email protected], we will send payment details back to you. You can also register in our shop. Please register before March 20th.