Workshop: Japanese Calligraphy
We are happy to update you about our next workshop: Japanese Calligraphy Workshop. This workshop is perfect for those people who are interested in having a new experience and discovering something different which might change your daily life, even your mind.
Come and join the workshop. Let’s spend meditative and self expressive artsy Sunday morning together.
Host: Lanka Abe
Time: April 7th (Sunday), 2019 10:30 – 12:00 (1.5 hours)
Host’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Lanka-Abe-228792611018650/
- Brief introduction of Japanese Calligraphy, and the differences with Chinese Calligraphy
- Demonstration of positioning and posture.
- Introduction of Calligraphy tools (how to hold and control brush and how to use ink stick and ink stone)
- learn 8 basic strokes of calligraphy
- Express your creativity: choose your favourite character and write on the postcard. You can take it home if you like.
Maximum: 6 people
Workshop fee: 30 euro/p.p. (Include Japanese tea and chocolate)
How to sign up: A pre-payment is needed for signing up. Please send email to [email protected], we will send payment details back to you. You can also register in our shop.
Please register before April 5th.