Workshop: Spring Sencha Tea Ceremony
Spring is just around the corner 🙂 now we are glad to host our Spring Sencha Tea Ceremony workshop.
Host: Takahide Suzuki
Time: April 15th (Sunday), 2018 14:00 – 15:00
– Welcome tea tasting: Premium Sencha Tea
– Small Sencha lecture: the host will introduce us the history of Japanese green tea and sencha, the culture background of sencha and knowledge of green tea types.
– Introduction about Shizuoka which is the biggest tea industry area in Japan.
– Sencha tasting & feeling: the host will use Sencha and Shaded high quality Gyokuro tea for tasting. After tasting, the host will show some more kinds of Sencha. The participant can find what is the difference of each Sencha with smell and looks.
– Tasting deep steamed “Fukamushi Sencha”.
– Special taste of Gyokuro: the host will introduce a special way of tasting gyokuro tea leaves by adding soy sauce and Katsuobushi seasonings.
– Making your own sencha tea: pouring your own sencha. On the side, you will enjoy our Round & Round special spring sweets.
– Q&A: Do you have any questions about sencha or Japanese tea? Feel free to ask in our Q&A part at the end of the workshop!
Maximal: 8 people
Workshop fee: 22.5 euro/p.p.
How to sign up: A pre-payment is needed for signing up. Please send email to [email protected], we will send payment details back to you. You can also register in our shop.
Please register before April 8th.